This visa allows recent engineering graduates to live, work or study in Australia for up to 18 months. You must have completed an engineering degree from a specified Universities within the past 2 years.
The Australian Visa 476 is a treat for all the recent engineering graduates who wish to gain practical experience in Australia. This profound category of this visa, commonly known as subclass 476. It is the best option for the recently graduated candidates of Pakistan who wish to experience living in Australia for 18 months. During this time period of eighteen months, the students can conveniently gather some useful experience as well as return to their homeland or even apply for permanent residency. Undeniably, it is one of the most futuristic opportunities that unfolds itself as the opportunistic doorway to success for all the young graduates who enthusiastically wish to initiate a competently sound professional career.
However, if you are one of those ambitiously driven people who recently graduated in the past two years also have PEC accreditation, you are always eligible to apply for this category of visa and avail the golden opportunity to flourish your career by leaps and bounds as well as enhance and enrich gaining of the working experience in an economically prosperous country such as Australia.
Once you fulfil the requirements of the visa, you can always land with a great job in your own educational field and grab the best of experience of serving in an Australian organization to upswing your career.
The List of Merits Advantages to Apply for the Visa 476
Ubiquitously famed for its manifold pluses, the Subclass 476 visa has quite an intrinsic worth when it comes to look out for the sundry benefits that are bound to change the course of your life. It hails with a plethora of advantages that nails the optimum choice to opt for a suitable graduation. Hence, following are the key points of accomplishing a 476-subclass visa.
They are as the following factors:
· Full Time Work Allowed
· Without Bank Statement
· One gets to live in one of the most resplendent nation-states of the world.
· The meticulous experience of serving in an eminent Australian organization.
· The Australian permanent residency is also achieved as one of the paramount merits.
· The students are refurbished with the golden opportunity to enhance their education careers by bagging admissions in the distinguished institutes of Australia.
One can always take their partner or any other dependent with him or herself easily.
- be under 31 years of age
- have completed an engineering degree in the past 2 years
- have taken an IELTS test with 6.0 overall & no bands less than 5.0
- have Pakistan Engineering Council Certificate (PEC)
Subclass 476 Document Checklist
- National Identity Card
- Academic transcript
- Family Registration Certificate
- Updated Resume (CV)