Process to Get Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa
You are eligible for this visa if you have completed an eligible degree qualification in Engineering within the period of two years from the lodgment of application.
An eligible degree qualification can be any of the following:
- A bachelor’s degree
- A master’s degree
- A doctoral degree
- A postgraduate diploma
Your degree qualification must contain a major sequence of study or specialization in an Engineering discipline.
Engineering specializations include but are not limited to:
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical, Production and Plant Engineering
- Mining and Material Engineering
The qualification that you are relying on to meet this requirement must have been completed at a recognized institution. This visa does not have a points test but other requirements must be met.
- You must be under 31 Years of Age on the day of making your application.
- You must provide evidence that you meet the English language threshold at the time you apply which can only be IELTS Test Report Form (TRF) number to show you have a band score of at least six on each of the four components speaking, reading, listening and writing.
English Language Tests:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): An overall score of at least 6 with a minimum score of 5 in each of the four components (listening, reading, writing and speaking).
- Occupational English Test (OET): A score of at least ‘B’ in each of the four test components.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT): A total score of at least 64 with the following minimum test scores in each of the four test components: 4 for listening, 4 for reading, 14 for writing and 14 for speaking.
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic): An overall score of at least 50 with a minimum score of 36 in each of the four components (listening, reading, writing and speaking).
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): An overall score of at least 169 with a minimum score of 154 in each of the four test components listening, reading, writing and speaking.
The score of an IELTS, OET, TOEFL iBT or PTE Academic test must be from a test that you sat no more than three years before you apply. The Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test must have been undertaken on or after 1 January 2015 and before you apply. The IELTS has an academic test and a general training test. You need only take the IELTS General Training Test.
Benefits of Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa
This visa allows you and any secondary applicants included in your visa application to remain in Australia for up to 18 Months with no restrictions on work or study. During this period you may choose to:
Undertake further professional studies
Study to improve your English skills
To apply for a Skilled Recognized Visa, you must have an engineering qualification from a recognized institution accredited by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) under Washington Accord. Institutions offering engineering qualifications under the Washington Accord are recognized institutions and the Washington Accord is an international agreement amongst bodies responsible for accrediting engineering degree programs.
|Australian Government Main Application Fee||From $ 365|
|OTHER COSTS (If Applicable)||Notes|
|Medical Examination||Variable (Depending upon the type of Medical Test and Examination required)||This fee is payable for each person included in your application and must be paid directly to the doctor conducting your examination.|
|Character Clearance (Police Check)||Variable||This fee is payable to the police authorities in the countries where you have lived for 12 months or more.|
|Certification/Translation of Documents||Variable||Payable to Translator|
|CONSULTENCY FEE AND DOCUMENTATION CHARGES||Notes|
- Current Passport (Photo and signature page)
- Two recent passport-sized photographs (45 mm x 35 mm)
- Birth Certificate
- Family Registration Certificate (FRC) NADRA
- National ID Card (CNIC)
- Health Fitness Certificate and Polio Vaccination Card
- Health examinations, Health Identifier (HAP ID) – Appointment based
- Police Character Certificate
- All educational documents like degrees, transcripts, diplomas, certificate
- English Language Test Certificate like IEALTS, TOEFL etc.
If you are granted this visa you are able to live and work in any part of Australia and engage in any type of employment. You and any accompanying secondary applicants must however comply with Australian laws. Once you hold this visa, you may apply for permanent residence (PR) at any time if you are able to meet the pass marks on the General Skilled Migration.
This visa allows recent graduates of selected overseas universities to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience in occupations in demand in Australia. As a holder of this visa, you may apply for permanent residence (PR) at any time if you are able to meet the pass mark on the General Skilled Migration.
For more information, please contact to
Mob: +92 335 788 5543